The Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (IAPEN), India invites eminent doctors, Nutrition Support Clinicians, Dietitians and other interested people working in health care sector in Bangladesh to join BDAPEN and participate in lifelong learning initiative of IAPEN, India.
——> Email your complete Bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about life membership.
BDAPEN is happy to issue free complementary life membership for six months (February, 2015 to August, 2015).
BDAPEN (The Bangladesh Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism) membership is worldwide and is open to applicants who can demonstrate ‘a genuine interest in the science of human nutrition’ and support the Society’s aim, ‘To improve the nutritional care of people at risk of malnutrition whether in hospitals or in the community and to improve the basic and advanced clinical research and to organize the consensus statements about clinical care and care quality control’.
Join BDAPEN and help influence and advance nutritional care and treatment across the India in hospital, care and community settings. BDAPEN membership brings many practical benefits, resources and discounts together with the opportunity to join this dynamic multi-disciplinary network.
Benefits BDAPEN Life Membership:
1. Direct access to the members area of IAPEN, India.
2. Can participate in Lifelong Learning Initiative of IAPEN, India
3. Can register for IAPEN Courses (http://edu.iapen.co.in or http://edu.fsn.co.in) at nominal price.
4. Publish in Journal of Nutrition Research (A peer reviewed international journal) and Indian Journal of Pareneral and Enteral Nutrition.
5. Accessing membership areas in the website (Discussion forum)
6. Mobile and telephone numbers of nutritional experts will be provided with their prior permission.
7. Income generation programmes
8. Members can start certified courses with BDAPEN support
9. Membership card
10. Priority mailings
11. Reduced registration rates for BDAPEN meetings and training programs
12. Annual Conference
Information about the forthcoming meeting
Name badge denoting Life Membership
Presently, the IAPEN, India allows complete access to all its resources for life members of BDAPEN for free of cost and issues free complementary life membership for 6 months (February-August – 2015).